Venstar T4900 Voyager Commercial Programmable Thermostat 4H/2C With ACC-VWF1 WiFi Module (Common Power Wire Required)
Venstar T4900 Voyager Commercial Programmable Thermostat 4H/2C With ACC-VWF1 WiFi Module
- Gas/Electric or heat pump -Muliti-stage
- Simple as you want operation
- Switchable to Programmable or non-programmable
- Switchable to auto-changeover, heat or cool only
- Scrolling display makes setup easy
- Display can show dealer name, phone number and alerts
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- Backlit, color coded buttons and legends
- Choice of English, Spanish or French for scrolling display
- Bi-Color LED indicates a heating or cooling demand
- Dry Contact imput
- Outdoor sesor ready
- Random start
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Service alert indicators
- Compatible with condensate overflow warning systems- lockout compressor with message on the display
- Keypad lock
- Non-volatile memory
- Wi-Fi ready with optional accessory
- Title 24 compliant
- ADR (Automated Demand Response) ready
- FDD (Equip Fault Protection) notification
- API for 3rd party monitor & control
- Night dimmer - to lower the display brightness in sensitive areas at night
- Compatible with the wireless Wi-Fi temperature sensor
- Uses confiurator app to easily setup Wi-Fi and thermostat settings
Model T4900 Additional Features
- Simple as you want operation
- Choose 7 day, 4+1+1 day or 1 day programming
- Up to 3 Occupied periods per day
- 4 heat, 2 cool stages
- Controls to or monitors a 2nd sensor
- Setpoint limiting
- Up to 4 hours override
- Controls Humidificaiton, Dehumidification
- adjustable deadbands and timers between stages
- Outdoor sensor ready with high/low temps for the day
- Smart fan operation
- Smart recovery
- 365 day - holiday programming (when connected to Skyport)
- Control to or monitor a 2nd temperature sensor
- Can also average 1 remote sensor witht eh thermostat sensor
- Controls Humidificaiton, Dehumidificaiton and reheat
- Pre-occupancy fan purge
- Programmable output
- Light activated
- Energy Watch
- ACC-0425 Wall Plate
- ACC-VWF1 Wi-Fi Module
- ACC-VZW1 Zwave Module
- ACC-VZB1 ZigBee Module
- ACC-TSENWIFI Wi-Fi Wireless Sensor
- ACC0625 Voyager Lock Ring
- ACC-TSEN Indoor Outdoor Wired Sensor
- ACC-STENWB Indoor Remote Sensor
- ACC-DSEN Wired Duct Sensor
- ACC0410 Add A Wire
Connect Alexa to Your Venstar Thermostats
1) Search for "Venstar" in the Smart Home Skills section of the Amazon Alexa app.
2) Login with your Skyport username and password.
3) Authorize "Amazon Alexa Smart Home" to access your Skyport account.
4) Click on "Discover Devices" to add your Skyport thermostats to Amazon Alexa.
* Works with Voyager models T3700, T3800, T3900, T4700, T4800, and T4900. ColorTouch models coming soon.
Setting your thermostat to a specific temperature:
Alexa, set my (thermostat name) to (75) degrees
Alexa, set (thermostat name) temperature to (75)
Alexa, set (thermostat name) to (75)
Alexa, set my (thermostat name) to (75)
You can also use phrases like:
Alexa, raise temperature to...
Alexa, change temperature to...
Alexa, turn temperature to...
and Alexa will ask you which thermostat to change. Simply respond with the thermostat's name.
Changing the temperature of your thermostats:
Alexa, (raise or lower) the (thermostat name) by (3) degrees
Alexa, (raise or lower) the (thermostat name) temperature by (7) degrees
Alexa, decrease the (thermostat name) temperature by (4) degrees
Alexa, increase the (thermostat name) temperature by (6) degrees
Alexa can also raise or lower the temperature without a specific degree amount.
When using these commands, the temperature will change by 2 degrees:
Alexa, heat my (thermostat name)
Alexa, increase the (thermostat name) temperature
Alexa, heat up (thermostat name)
Alexa, lower the (thermostat name) temperature
Alexa, cool down (thermostat name)
Alexa, make (thermostat name) colder
TIP! Alexa will ask you which thermostat to change if you don't include the name in the initial command. Simply respond with the thermostat's name.