Venstar T3700 Voyager Residential Programmable Thermostat 2H/1C With ACC-VWF1 WiFi Module (Common Wire Required To Power)
Now Works With Amazon Echo Alexia
Venstar T3700 Voyager Residential Programmable Thermostat 2H/1C With ACC-VWF1 WiFi Module
- Gas/Electric or heat pump - Mulit-stage
- Simple as you want Operation
- Switchable : Programmable or Non- Programmable
- Choose 7 day, 5+2 day or 1-day programming
- Switchable: auto-changeover, heat or cool only
- Large. easy to read display
- Scrolling display makes setup easy
- Display can show dealer name, phone number and alerts
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- Backlit color coded buttons and legends
- Choice of English, Spanish or French for scrolling display
- Bi-color LED indicates a heating or cooling demand
- Dry contact input
- Outdoor sensor ready
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Compatible with condensate overflow warning systems- lockout compressor with message on the display
- Service alert indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Keypad lock
- Wireless connectivity with optional accessory
- Title 24 compliant
- ADR (Automated Demand Response) ready
- FDD (Equipment Fault Protection) notification
- API for 3rd party monitor & control
- Night dimmer - to lower the display brightness in sensitive areas at night
- Compatible with wireless Wi-Fi temperature sensor
- Use Configurator app to easily setup Wi-Fi and thermostat settings
Model T3700 Additional Features
- 2 Heat, 1 Cool
- ACC-0425 Wall Plate
- ACC-VWF1 Wi-Fi Module
- ACC-VZW1 Zwave Module
- ACC-VZB1 ZigBee Module
- ACC-TSENWIFI Wi-Fi Wireless Sensor
- ACC0625 Voyager Lock Ring
- ACC-TSEN Indoor Outdoor Wired Sensor
- ACC-STENWB Indoor Remote Sensor
- ACC-DSEN Wired Duct Sensor
- ACC0410 Add A Wire
Connect Alexa to Your Venstar Thermostats
1) Search for "Venstar" in the Smart Home Skills section of the Amazon Alexa app.
2) Login with your Skyport username and password.
3) Authorize "Amazon Alexa Smart Home" to access your Skyport account.
4) Click on "Discover Devices" to add your Skyport thermostats to Amazon Alexa.
* Works with Voyager models T3700, T3800, T3900, T4700, T4800, and T4900. ColorTouch models coming soon.
Setting your thermostat to a specific temperature:
Alexa, set my (thermostat name) to (75) degrees
Alexa, set (thermostat name) temperature to (75)
Alexa, set (thermostat name) to (75)
Alexa, set my (thermostat name) to (75)
You can also use phrases like:
Alexa, raise temperature to...
Alexa, change temperature to...
Alexa, turn temperature to...
and Alexa will ask you which thermostat to change. Simply respond with the thermostat's name.
Changing the temperature of your thermostats:
Alexa, (raise or lower) the (thermostat name) by (3) degrees
Alexa, (raise or lower) the (thermostat name) temperature by (7) degrees
Alexa, decrease the (thermostat name) temperature by (4) degrees
Alexa, increase the (thermostat name) temperature by (6) degrees
Alexa can also raise or lower the temperature without a specific degree amount.
When using these commands, the temperature will change by 2 degrees:
Alexa, heat my (thermostat name)
Alexa, increase the (thermostat name) temperature
Alexa, heat up (thermostat name)
Alexa, lower the (thermostat name) temperature
Alexa, cool down (thermostat name)
Alexa, make (thermostat name) colder
TIP! Alexa will ask you which thermostat to change if you don't include the name in the initial command. Simply respond with the thermostat's name.