Appion AV760 Wireless Vacuum Gauge
Features and Benefits
- Full range response and unprecedented accurate measurements from atmosphere to 1 Micron
- Certifiable and NIST traceable accuracy
- Reveals extreme leak points, helping to avoid preventable delays
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD
- Rubberized water resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- Rugged overpressure and oil protection
- Easy to clean sensor housing
- Displays 6 different units of measurement
- Optional auto power off (15 minutes with no change)
- Free ION App™ enables remote viewing on your smartphone or tablet
- View multiple, simultaneous measurements to ensure deep vacuum throughout; ideal for large systems
Wireless Gauge Features with the ION App™
The ION App™ enables remote, real-time viewing for appION™ Wireless Digital Gauges.
Multiple, simultaneous remote readings are now possible. Easy-to-use and perfect for advanced system analysis on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems.
Active gauge readings enable real-time system analysis, custom layout configuration, multiple alarms, and more. More functionality, reduce bulk.
Get the app from Google Play™. A version for IOS™ will be coming soon.
|Range||760,000 Microns to 1 Micron|
|Accuracy||+/-5% or 10 Microns (1 to 5k) |
+/-5% (5k to ATM)*
|Resolution||1 Micron (1-499), |
|Units||Microns, mTorr, kPa, mBar, in/Hg, psia|
|Max Overpressure||400 psi|
|Fitting||1/4" Male Flare|
|Included Adapters||1/4" F Flare to 1/4 F Flare Connector|
Dimensions and Power
|Dimensions||4.65in. x 2.75in. x 1.2in.|
|Power||(3) AA Batteries|
|Battery Life||120 Hours*|
|Operating Temp||0° - 140°F|