Picture is for Reference Only, You will only recieve one item.
Other AC Leak Freeze Pro features are:
- hose and reservoir are factory-sealed to prevent injecting air or atmospheric moisture into the system;
- the nylon hose’s 45-degree connection fitting allows easier hand access than straight fittings in cramped Schrader valve environments;
- transparent hose eliminates guess work as to when application is completed;
- and boxed four-color packaging designed for distributor J-hook merchandisers.
Permanently seals leaks. Compatible with all refrigerants.
- Ready to use
- Single use disposable injector
- Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C and refrigeration systems
- For use in copper and aluminum coils
- Polymer free: non-clogging to compressors, recovery units, schrader valves, cap tubes, TXV valves, micro channels, evacuation equipment and gauges
- Compatible with all refrigerants.
- Sealing small, hard-to-find micro leaks
- Revitalizing A/C & refrigeration systems
- Enhancing system performance
- Reducing compressor noise
- Extend compressor life
- Great for R410A systems.
AC Leak Freeze® Pro is the leak sealant formula and applicator combination that’s safe for the HVAC/R service tech and the refrigeration system.
Houston–RectorSeal® LLC, a manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, has introduced AC Leak Freeze® Pro, a safe, quick and easy refrigerant leak sealant applicator for residential and commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
AC Leak Freeze Pro is an 11.5-inch-long applicator that consists of a flexible, easy-to-handle, transparent refrigeration hose and an attached copper reservoir, which contain a total 1.46-ounces of the same trusted, non-polymer, ac leak sealantformula as the renowned syringe-based AC Leak Freeze injector. Unlike some other disposable leak sealant applicators, AC Leak Freeze Pro doesn’t require a system pump down with R-410A systems and safely withstands all typical refrigerant pressures.
The Pro applicator is designed for use with 1.5 to 6-ton systems and is available with both the blue AC Leak Freeze and green AC Leak Freeze with Magic Frost formulas, the latter which contains a compressor life-extending lubricant additive.
One side of the hose connects to the refrigeration system’s low side. The AC Leak Freeze formula is propelled into the system within seconds once the hose’s reservoir is connected to either the high side or a refrigerant cylinder via a charging manifold. The disposable, one-time-use, AC Leak Freeze Pro applicator’s nylon hose, brass fittings and copper reservoir are all 100-percent recyclable.
AC Leak Freeze Pro is the HVAC/R industry’s safest formula for service technician and the refrigeration system. It’s proven compatibility flows with refrigerant/oil to permanently seal small leaks and prevent them in the future. The patent-pending refrigerant leak sealant formula is not moisture activated, has a safer flashpoint rating than the competition, and doesn’t use polymers that can potentially clog compressors, recovery/evacuation units, Schrader valves, capillary tubes, TXV valves, micro channels or manifold gauges.